"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DAY 1 of the 365 challenge...

A dear friend of mine sent me an email today that asked me to be a part of the 365 day challenge. This challenge requires that you take a picture a day and post it on your blog. The picture represents something about your day; maybe what it was like, how it went, how you felt, what you saw... etc. I decided to take the challenge and so here is my day 1 of the 365 photo challenge.

PHOTO 1 Day 1....

I recently just got a job where I feel like I am constantly performing inorder to show that I have what it takes to do what is asked of me. After a long day of this at work, I stopped by at Sammy's Cafe to see local people perform in their venue. And as I did, I felt like this would show how I was feeling at work today... Like I was putting on a show... I'm ready to watch some Grey's.

1 comment:

  1. Again I am SO glad you are doing this! I feel like I've been out of the loop with your life for way too long so this will be a great way for us to stay connected! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete