"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8 of the 365 Day Challenge...Bumps and Bruises...

So I think that the idea of this photo was better than what it turned out to be. So I apologize if it startles you a little more than the usual.

Today I was considerably aware of how many times I hit my knees on pretty much everything! You see, a few months ago it was brought to my attention that I have daggers for knees. Or knives as they have been referred to as. They bang on things and jab John in the ribs. They are seriously daggers and I am just realizing what my best weapon is!! So WATCH OUT!!!!

(also, there is like 6 bruises on my knees and a little scab. I took this picture to show the battle proof)

Don't mess with me or I will dag you with my knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment