"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 5 of the 365 Day Challenge...

So on Saturday (day 5 of both march and of my challenge) I decided to work out. It was ridiculous because as it turns out, I am actually out of shape. Surprissssssseeeee!!!! Well, at least surprise to me. I guess if I were to be diagnosed by a doctor of sorts, he would give me "denial" as my disease. I think I was/ am in denial about how out of shape I am. I have usually kept a fair amount of workouts up my sleeve during the week, but since I moved here I do not have a gym pass and it is snowing and white all the time and so I feel I am a little limited on my ability to get some sort of cardio in my days. However, I decided I was going to do something more like pilates and yoga combined to work out this body I have. So I did. And it was painful.

The second thing that I did on saturday was photoshopped some pictures for my brother chad's and his beautiful fiance Jordyn's wedding announcements. It was fun to go take pictures of them, however, Chad STRUGGLED to open his eyes. Just look at his eyes in some of the pictures. Struggled, I say. So, if anyone has any good suggestions of how to fix this dilemma that I have, I would love your input. :)

Over all it was a really fun day and I really enjoyed my work out. I could barley get up Sunday morning. It was definitely a chore to get my body moving and out of bed. :)

1 comment: