"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 6 of the 365 Day Challenge...

So on Sunday (my day 6 of the challenge), John and I were invited to go eat dinner over at my cousins Heather and James' house. She was so great to invite us, especially since she made all the food. And it was extremely delicious. :) So thanks Heather, if you are reading this, we loved eating your food :).

While we were at dinner, my soon-to-be SIL Jordyn was there and she brought me these little mustardy yellow beauties for me to have to potentially wear to her wedding. I am excited to be a bridesmaid! Aren't they so fun!

We also finished cutting, gluing and putting together her really adorable bridal party/ family invites to dress in the colors and be a part of their wedding day. It was so fun!

1 comment:

  1. CUTENESS! Love those! Those look like "Stephanie' shoes :)

    ReplyDelete