"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Monday, March 7, 2011

I know I haven't been posting

I know I havent been posting, however I have been gathering photos to post for you for that last three days. And my goal is to put them on tomorrow. So stay tuned until then..

As of right now, I am taking advantage of the fact that John went home abnormally early (usually he is here until curfew. I know, BYU's standards) but he had to go home early to do some homework. Anyway, I am going to bed right now. At 10:40 at night. I am absolutely looking forward to it. I know you are jealous, don't lie.

Anyway, again, stay tuned for the pictures to come. The one for today was... well, you could say and interesting experience and I am not sure I will have another one quite like it.

Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. Um, I'd say so! You are pretty far behind. I was one day behind & got stressed out! hahah! Its kinda fun this 365 challenge!!
    Can't wait to see what you have for us!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete