"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2 of 365..

My day 2 consisted of painting my nails... I love painting my nails. My cousin Cassie invited me over solely so that we could paint our nails together. It was a totally fun excuse to hang out. We were just girls. Not women or wives/ girlfriends. We were girls for 2 whole hours. :) We just chatted our hearts out and talked about life and our men and our nails. It was a blast! Thank you Cassie for thinking to invite me over! I Loved it!!

SEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I know you're jealous!


Also part of our nail painting session, we discussed and contemplated toe surgery for my ugly toes on my right foot only. haha. Something you should know (if you already don't) is that I have two different feet. My left foot is actually nice looking (if you can say that about feet) and then there is my right foot. I am not sure what happened in the process of my feet forming. They just don't look like my each other at all. Let's face it, I am one of those weird people with two different feet. Just accept me. and Love me. and Kiss me. and Hug me. I apologize before hand if they offend you, cause they offend me too.


Also it consisted of some serious planning for the month of April. I have 2 weddings during that month and I also have a retreat during that month too. The traveling and time off of work is a bit stressful, especially since it will all cost money. BUT! I am grateful that I have family getting married and I am looking forward to going and being a part of all the fun, but it really will be stressful. Heather will vouch for me. She's been stressin all day!

I am also soo excited because my cousin Nicole started the 365 photo challenge with me! Feel free to check her site out and comment there! I am excited to have each other to do this together! Everyone who is reading this right now... GO and START your own dang blog because I want to see you and your life already! geez! k? haha

Anyway.. I have had a fantastic day. I really love it up here in rexburg!! and I la la la LOVE my Boyfriend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment