"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 7 of the 365 Day Challenge...

So this is the interesting thing I mentioned that I had experienced that I am not sure I may ever experience again in my life. If you look at it, you may see a cookie. Don't worry, that is what I see too.

But if you look closer... you see CANDIED BACON!!!!!!! Yep, that is right. That is a cookie made with chocolate chips and candied bacon. My boss brought it into work and gave one to me. I was so fascinated with it. You could actually taste the bacon. It was actually really good. It scared me while I was eating it, and I was completely surprised at how much of the bacon I could taste but how sweet and good it was. You should totally try it someday and tell me how you like it.


.... and Whitney, I challenge you to make these and tell me what you think. k? deal? Great. Glad you agreed. :)

1 comment: