"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One more thing....

So remember how I mentioned that John and I have been watching Grey's Anatomy like it was going out of style?? Well, we watched the last two episodes of Season 6 last night. We are about to begin Season 7 (which is the season that Grey's Anatomy is currently on) which means, we will soon be caught up with reality. This has to be some of the saddest news of my life. And the reason that I don't want to be caught up is because then what would happen is I would actually have to begin watching commercials. I hate commercials.

Anyway, also.. the last two episodes of Season 6 are the most intense episodes EVER! John and I both agreed that it made watching the other 5 Seasons totally worth it! I know we are crazy. At one point during the intense episodes I looked at John and totally girled on him by saying that I was happy that we were sharing these moments together and he was so into it that he couldn't even comment back to me other than to say "keep watching!" really, really, really fast! I definitely had myself a good laugh. We are serious about Grey's. Serious.

K well- go watch Grey's now. I know you want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment