"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4 of 365...

So FRIDAY was my day 4 (March 4th) of this wonderful adventure of my 365 photo a day challenge. I felt like the week had been really long and tiring and I came home from work that day around 5:30 PM. I messed around on my computer for about an hour and decided that I wanted to take a nap. Plus, I was waiting for John to finish studying and take his exam. I could have easily gone out and found people to hang out with, but when I walked into my room, it was just TOOO tempting... Don't you think so?

So, I did myself the favor and climbed right on in there, and cozied myself all up and fell asleep around 6:38 PM and woke up at 9:37 PM. I would like to take this time to thank all of you for not calling me and interrupting my beauty rest. :) It was one of the most glorious feelings to fall asleep and not have to worry about when I was waking up. When I did wake up, I laid there for several minutes until my phone began to ring and my Johnald (yes I call him Johnald, and Yes I gave him the nickname, thank you very much!) called me to let me know that he was on his way over to see me. I was so well rested and felt like I could be a normal person again! It was fantastic! I recommend naps to all and to all a good NAP!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm a BIG fan of naps too! I've needed them a lot more lately :)

    ReplyDelete