"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lately...

I am pretty sure that EVERYONE I know is either engaged or getting engaged. I receive a Facebook invite to go to someone's reception or for them to send me an invitation or to announce simply that they are engaged probably once a week. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for all these people! Weddings and Marriage are exciting... But I just think it's fairly ironic that it is all happening at the same time. Not just friends but family too... for example. My brother Chad is to be wedded on April 29th, my cousin Colette is to be murried April 1st, and my other cousin Michael is to be joined in marriage with Ana on... well when they decide (they just got engaged). Then there are my other 2 cousins that JUST got married a few weeks/ months ago. ANNNNNNNNNND there is talk of sweet, dear, lovely friends of mine who will be getting engaged soon too. See.. EVERYONE is engaged. haha or getting there. We're all working on it I guess. Who can complain? Tis the Season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment