"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Monday, February 14, 2011

Like a Mad Woman... 2

I have been crafting earrings too. I love making them because they are so easy and so much cuter than the $5 pair you would buy at Target or somewhere else. Don't mind if I do, Thank you.

So enjoy, and be jealous that you weren't here to craft them with me. ;)



I believe these are my favorite pair. :)

These are the ones I am wearing today because today is Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day. :)


Cute.


Seriously.


:)


RED. Need I say more?


Yes. Mmmmhhmmm.


There is something about Gold jewelry that I just love.


I love me some solid black.


I was thinking that I could open up a little shop on etsy. I feel like everyone has one though. Any thoughts on whether or not I should? I am thinking yes. But I am also thinking, would it be worth it? haha.... Do you want some? If your birthday is coming up, maybe you'll get lucky. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment