"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Job Hunting...

I am looking for a job in Rexburg, Idaho. Everyone said that I was going to have the worst luck because there were so many people looking for jobs in Rexburg and since it was such a small town, jobs fill up quickly. Since I have moved here, I have had quite the luck with finding some good positions that only a degree holder could obtain. I am anxious to see which one will unfold to be mine. I have yet to be informed of the results. There are two that I am hoping for. One is a good job, family owned company and i believe will fit well for me. The other is a larger organization and provides me with financial security any recent college graduate would dream of.

Wish me luck! Also, if you know of any job openings in Rexburg or Idaho Falls, Let me know! I am your girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment