"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What you have been missing...

It is interesting to me that now that I have started this blog I have things that I want to say and pictures that I want to post. For instance, I was lying in my bed the other night thinking to myself about the different things that I wanted to write about on here. The thing is, if you know me, you know that I am not really one for ever writing on a blog. I am one of those who just "follows" blogs and worships those who write really well. So for me to even be dreaming up the things that I have a desire to say is a weird place for me to be in. Although, I do have to say that I relish, whole- heartedly, with the chance to actually have a blog (even if no one is reading it). It is liberating to me for some reason.

So what you have been missing lately is that I got the splendid chance to spend the entire weekend with my SIL Whitney and her children (and my children haha) Jack (5), Van a.k.a. Manny (2.5), and Violet (8 months). Bless Whitney's heart for putting up with me the entire weekend. I slept, ate, and partied with her the entire weekend and had a BLAST while doing so! On saturday, after being inside all day with the kids and cleaning, chatting, and eating (I don't know if I have mentioned how amazing of a cook Whitney is but check out her old blog www.rookie-cookie.com...it will blow your mind how incredibly talented she is) we left to go on an adventure to target. Oh how fun of an adventure it was! Here is a sneak peak into what we did as we roamed all the different isle with the kids....


Jack was so silly when he pulled out sponge bob and began to square dance with him! haha. We laughed so hard and Vanny had to hug EVERY single stuffed character in the isle. Buzz, Woody, Sponge bob... haha there were multiple Woody's and multiple Buzz's. It was the most adorable thing that he had to hug them all!

Then, sunday morning we were all getting ready for church and Van came to me and said, "Teff!! Teff!! Um weddy!!"... haha and this is what he was wearing!! hahah

And this is what happens when you ask him to model for you and do a pose! haha

And when he gets REALLY excited!!!...

And when he is just really cute, sitting there with his shirt off... hahah

I just had a really good time being there and miss them all so much!

Thanks Whit for feeding me and letting me crash on your couch this weekend! I am grateful that your home is so welcoming and that I can feel so comfortable there!

And thanks Ethan... for.. um.. well...letting me laugh at you when you fell asleep on the couch and thought you were "stuck" hahah.


No comments:

Post a Comment