"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This one is for Whitney...

I dedicate this blog entry to my SIL Whitney. She loves to cook and is an extraordinair when it comes to cooking.

The reason I dedicate this entry to her is because I went grocery shopping at a wonderful invention of a place called Winco. See, this entry deals with food. Lots and Lots of food.

Look. See for yourself...


I was so incredibly amazed at how much food I got for such an incredibly low price. $145. Thats it. For ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL of this. Im almost positive this much food will last 3 weeks or longer. Last time I went grocery shopping was 3 1/2 weeks ago at Winco and I even spent less. Bless you Winco for letting me buy your entire store. Sorry to everyone else in Idaho because I bought all of the food in the whole entire state.

So Whitney, I thought you would be proud of me. I am being all domesticated and homey-like... as we discussed... on many occasions ;)

On a side note. I seem to have these random moments of my life that make me so aware of how aware Heavenly Father is of me. For instance, yesterday (saturday) I seemed to have a bit of a rough day. And I knew it was going to be rough when I woke up. I could feel it in my soul. And it turns out it was. Surprise, surprise...and in the course of the events that took place yesterday, the evening ended with John talking me through my frustration and showing me how much I had to be grateful for and how aware God is of my situation. I love him for his love for me and his willingness to understand who I am and take the time to help me see when I am so clouded by my own inadequacies. So the random moment came while I was in church today, in Relief Society and the whole lesson was on God's love for each person. One of the subjects that the teacher focused on was exactly what I was working through yesterday, how perfect right? That is when I know He is taking time for me. He always does and always will. Why you ask? Because I am His daughter and He loves me unconditionally, even with my complaints and imperfections :)... I couldn't be more grateful for His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment