"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy and dividing our grief." - Addison

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

iPod's....

Have you ever thought about actually sitting down and organizing your iPod? I mean, think about all the music that is on your iPod. And depending what size your iPod is the time that it would take you to do it would be incredible. Well, I did it today. It took me from 2:00pm- 6:30pm to eliminate 1100 songs from my 7500 list of songs. I also placed the majority of the songs in the correct "genre" that they are supposed to be in.

Anyway, How did you spend your day? haha.

1 comment:

  1. I did this! It took me DAYS because I didn't have album artwork or correct info. But you feel so good after wards!

    By the way, I miss your face! :)

    ReplyDelete